Sharecase is back! This free, peer-to-peer, educational expo will be held at Mission Bay Conference Center, on October 22.
Thursday, Oct. 22
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Mission Bay Conference Center
This one-day event is open to everyone at UCSF, and provides an opportunity to see first-hand how Information Technology is collaborating with clinicians, educators and administrators to make innovative technologies a reality across the enterprise. Join your peers at one of the dozens of booths and information sessions to learn about the newest collaborative tools, applications, software and mobile technologies at UCSF.
Sharecase also will include:
- Keynote Address by Atul Butte, MD, PhD: Butte, director of the Institute for Computational Health Sciences, will present "Translating a Trillion Points of data into Therapies, Diagnostics, and New Insights into Disease."
- Exhibits: 50+ exhibits offering hands-on experience with the latest technology tools, applications available at UCSF.
- Demonstrations: 20+ demonstrations on emerging technologies such as the future of cloud computing, the fundamentals of cyber security and what high performance computing looks like at UCSF.
- IT Guru & Security Booth: Get all your IT questions answered and give your laptop a security check-up.
- Bocce ball, music, free food and raffle prizes!
For more campus news and resources, visit Pulse of UCSF.