Committed to the Community
We invest in and support our community by sponsoring events, making strategic public benefit investments, providing free health screenings, and promoting activities to encourage health and wellness. In 2022, we:
- Sponsored 14 community fairs and hosted 16 community meetings to keep neighbors informed on our capital projects.
- Facilitated the transfer of UCSF land to the San Francisco Unified School District to build the first public school in Mission Bay, which will serve young learners from Pre-K to Grade 5 and house a Linked Learning Hub to connect students with opportunities in Health, Biotechnology, and other STEM fields.
- Hosted 5 voter education forums free and open to the public in the lead up to the 2022 Midterm Elections.
Engage with UCSF in planning for your community:
- Contact UCSF Community Relations with any questions, suggestions, or concerns.
- Visit the Community & Government Relations staff page to connect with our team members directly.
- Sign up for neighborhood email updates and get notified about upcoming meetings.
- Learn more about the Community Advisory Group that advises UCSF on priority issues.