PARTICIPANTS ON MAY 22:
- 400+ high school athletes, including basketball and football teams from San Francisco-area high schools
- Anthony Luke, MD, associate professor and director of the UCSF Human Performance Center
- Byron Lee, MD, assistant professor of medicine and UCSF cardio-electrophysiologist
INTERVIEW, PHOTO AND VIDEO OPPORTUNITIES:
- San Francisco-area high school basketball and football players undergoing physical and EKG screenings
- Sports Medicine and cardiology experts explaining adolescent and heart health to players, parents and coaches, and how physical and cardiac screenings contribute.
Media interested in attending or arranging interviews should contact Lauren Hammit at (415) 476-2557 (on May 22, call cell 713-213-0557)