- Main Locations
- Other Locations and Affiliates
- Maps and Transportation
The original UCSF campus located at Parnassus Heights is made up of a tight network of buildings where faculty, staff, students and others are engaged in patient care, research and education activities. Covering almost six blocks, the campus serves as headquarters for UCSF leaders.
UCSF Mission Bay is a teaching, research and clinical care campus with a daily population of about 3,500 UCSF faculty, staff, students, patients and other visitors. With more than 1 million square feet of research space, the thriving campus also includes a 289-bed integrated hospital complex to serve women, children and cancer patients.
The UCSF Mount Zion campus is a hub of specialized medical center clinics and surgery services located in the Western Addition. In addition to housing the UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, Mount Zion boasts a growing network of outpatient services.
Other Locations and Affiliates
In addition, major programs and departments are located at 19 UCSF-owned or UCSF-leased sites throughout the city:
- 50 Beale Street
- Buchanan Dental Center, 100 Buchanan Street
- China Basin Building, 185 Berry Street
- 1635 Divisadero Street, adjacent to UCSF Mount Zion campus (see map)
- 250 Executive Park Boulevard
- 3360 Geary Boulevard
Laurel Heights Building, San Francisco
- 2300 Harrison Street
- Hunters Point Facility, 900 Palou Avenue
- Laurel Heights Building, 3333 California Street (see map)
- 2727 Mariposa Street
- 1930 Market Street
- 654 Minnesota Street
- 982 Mission Street
- Mission Center Building, 1855 Folsom Street
- 220 Montgomery Street
- Orthopaedic Institute, 1500 Owens Street, adjacent to UCSF Mission Bay campus (see map)
- 350 Parnassus Avenue, adjacent to UCSF Parnassus campus (see map)
- 2233 Post Street, adjacent to UCSF Mount Zion campus (see map)
- 2380 Sutter Street, adjacent to UCSF Mount Zion campus (see map)
Maps and Transportation
From retail and dining, to housing and fitness, UCSF Campus Life Services is there to meet the diverse needs of faculty, staff, trainees and visitors.