Campus leaders will recognize the dedication and service of UCSF staff at upcoming staff appreciation events, a collaborative effort between UCSF Medical Center and campus.
Beginning in December 2013, staff appreciation celebrations will be hosted at the following UCSF locations:
- December 11, 2013: 8 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. at Mission Bay, Genentech Hall Atrium)
- December 12, 2013: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. at Mount Zion Café
- December 17, 2013: 6:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. at the Moffitt Café on Parnassus
- April 21, 2014: 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at Laurel Heights The View Café)
- May 7, 2014: 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m. at San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center, Building 100 Courtyard
- June 10, 2014: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. at the Mission Center Building, Room 126
Bonnie Hellevig, left, director of Educational Data in the School of Medicine, and a
22-year employee at UCSF, enjoyed the 2011 staff appreciation
breakfast at the medical center cafeteria with Chancellor Susan
Campus leaders will be on hand to greet staff at each location, and employees are invited to enjoy food, entertainment, and prizes. Previous random drawings have included: movie tickets, gift certificates for campus dining and shopping, San Francisco Giants tickets, and more!
For more information, please see the Campus Life Services Arts & Events calendar or call 415/476-2675.