The UCSF Resource Allocation Program (RAP) is accepting applications for the spring 2010 funding cycle.
The deadline for electronic submission for the grants is Monday, March 1 at 6 p.m.
Grant areas include: pilots, technologies and methods, shared Instrument, multidisciplinary, career development and international and HIV-AIDS.
For this cycle, RAP is offering five new grant mechanisms:
- Pilot research awards for junior investigators using the CTSI Clinical Research Center
- UCSF Diabetes and Endocrinology Research Center (DERC) pilot and feasibility awards
- Collaborative translational pilot research grants in child and adolescent mental disorders
- T1 Translational Catalyst Program for the Development of Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Pilot research awards in research policy
RAP brings together many different intramural funding programs that now have a single application and review process. With the addition of two new funders, RAP continues to move closer to becoming a “one-stop shop” for intramural funding at UCSF.