At UC San Francisco, we are driven by the idea that when the best research, the best teaching and the best patient care converge, we can deliver breakthroughs that help heal the world.
UCSF Research Publications Feed
- Correction: Temporary microglia-depletion after cosmic radiation modifies phagocytic activity and prevents cognitive deficits (Scientific Reports DOI: 10.1038/s41598-018-26039-7) 6 days 21 hours old
- A multiethnic genome-wide association study of primary open-angle glaucoma identifies novel risk loci 3 weeks 5 days old
- Three-dimensional evaluation of root position at the reset appointment without radiographs: a proof-of-concept study 1 month 3 days old
- Coupling bimolecular PARylation biosensors with genetic screens to identify PARylation targets 1 month 1 week old
- Temporary microglia-depletion after cosmic radiation modifies phagocytic activity and prevents cognitive deficits 1 month 2 weeks old