At UC San Francisco, we are driven by the idea that when the best research, the best teaching and the best patient care converge, we can deliver breakthroughs that help heal the world.
UCSF Research Publications Feed
- When Does Personalized Feedback Make A Difference? A Narrative Review of Recent Findings and Their Implications for Promoting Better Diabetes Self-Care 5 days 20 hours old
- The Internalized Stigma of Mental Illness: Cross-Cultural Adaptation and Psychometric Properties of the Portuguese Version of the ISMI Scale 5 days 20 hours old
- Prolonged and tunable residence time using reversible covalent kinase inhibitors 5 days 20 hours old
- Association of a common genetic variant within ANKK1 with six-month cognitive performance after traumatic brain injury 5 days 20 hours old
- Delayed enhancement of multitasking performance: Effects of anodal transcranial direct current stimulation on the prefrontal cortex 1 week 3 days old