At UC San Francisco, we are driven by the idea that when the best research, the best teaching and the best patient care converge, we can deliver breakthroughs that help heal the world.
UCSF Research Publications Feed
- Effects of 5-Aza on p-Y1472 NR2B related to learning and memory in the mouse hippocampus 2 days 10 hours old
- Telomere length measurement by qPCR – Summary of critical factors and recommendations for assay design 2 days 10 hours old
- Intramedullary and Extramedullary Thoracic Spinal Lipomas Without Spinal Dysraphism: Clinical Presentation and Surgical Management 1 week 1 day old
- Radial Artery Tonometry is Associated With Major Adverse Cardiac Events in Patients With Peripheral Artery Disease 1 week 4 days old
- Ascorbic acid metabolites are involved in intraocular pressure control in the general population 1 week 4 days old