At UC San Francisco, we are driven by the idea that when the best research, the best teaching and the best patient care converge, we can deliver breakthroughs that help heal the world.
UCSF Research Publications Feed
- MRI features predictive of negative surgical margins in patients with HER2 overexpressing breast cancer undergoing breast conservation 3 days 22 hours old
- Local delivery of hormonal therapy with silastic tubing for prevention and treatment of breast cancer 3 days 22 hours old
- Depression increases subjective stigma of chronic pain 3 days 22 hours old
- Measurement of Chronic Pain and Opioid Use Evaluation in Community-Based Persons with Serious Illnesses 3 days 22 hours old
- A Person-Centered, Registry-Based Learning Health System for Palliative Care: A Path to Coproducing Better Outcomes, Experience, Value, and Science 3 days 22 hours old