At UC San Francisco, we are driven by the idea that when the best research, the best teaching and the best patient care converge, we can deliver breakthroughs that help heal the world.
UCSF Research Publications Feed
- Solitary fibrous tumor in the abdomen and pelvis: A case series with radiological findings and treatment recommendations 1 day 12 hours old
- The sodium channel activator Lu AE98134 normalizes the altered firing properties of fast spiking interneurons in Dlx5/6<sup>+/−</sup>mice 1 day 12 hours old
- Probing the correlation of neuronal loss, neurofibrillary tangles, and cell death markers across the Alzheimer's disease Braak stages: a quantitative study in humans 1 day 12 hours old
- Endo-lysosomal dysfunction: a converging mechanism in neurodegenerative diseases 3 days 12 hours old
- Beliefs and practices regarding solid food introduction among Latino parents in Northern California 3 days 12 hours old