A blog, or weblog, is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs, usually maintained by an individual, feature regular entries filled with commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics, audio (podcasts) or video.
UCSF bloggers continue to enrich meaningful conversations online. Follow staff, faculty and students on their journey and discuss topics that best fit your interests.
The views expressed on these blogs are those of the authors and readers. Links to a blog do not imply that the University endorses any of the views expressed there.
- BioMed 2.0: Brainstorming on how web and other emerging technologies can be used to foster collaboration and communication, catalyze connections, and share data in biomedical research.
- Medical Education Literature Searching: Literature searching tips and educational insights
- In Plain Sight: Targeting ways to access, manage, present, and publish your information
- UCSF Bioengineering: A collection of all things bioengineering, inspiring UC San Francisco researchers & students
- Geriatrics and Palliative Care Blog: Your source for geriatrics and palliative care news and collaboration.
- Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging: Your source for radiology and biomedical news.
- Wachter’s World: Lively and iconoclastic ruminations on hospitals, hospitalists, quality, safety and more by Robert Wachter, MD, professor of medicine, associate chair of the Department of Medicine at UCSF and chief of the Medical Service at UCSF Medical Center.
- Memory and Aging Center Blog: Thoughts and opinions from the team at the UCSF Memory and Aging Center.
- UCSF Medical Education: School of Medicine postings of photos, news, awards, new hires, program overviews, benefits, community, e-portfolios, policy, evaluations and clinical skills.
- Reports from the Pharm: A blog for prospective PharmD students from School of Pharmacy Admissions Director Joel W. Gonzales, including application deadlines, news and the interview process.
- Synapse: Student Blogs: A group of student bloggers you may also find writing for the UCSF student newspaper Synapse.
- Snooping on Sonrise: Your periscope into the latest happenings in Sonrise Christian Fellowship, a group of students at UCSF.
- Clinical and Translational Science Blog: The Research Ethics Blog by Bernard Lo, MD.
- Surgery Resident Resources: Kaplan MCAT information.
If you are writing or editing a blog connected to UCSF and would like to be considered for this list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org