* July 1 - 31
* ART EXHIBIT AT UCSF FACULTY ALUMNI HOUSE: An exhibit of photos by Jonathan Vlahos, a UCSF medical student. Open weekdays by appointment. 745 Parnassus Ave. (415) 476-4723.
* Friday, July 16
* ART FOR AIDS: Art auction benefiting the UCSF AIDS Health Project with food and drink galore. 5:30 p.m. $25. Bonhams & Butterfields, 220 San Bruno Avenue, San Francisco. For more information, call (415) 502-7276 or visit www.artforaids.org.
## Lectures and Learning
* Tuesday, July 20
* HEREDITARY ASPECTS OF BREAST AND OVARIAN CANCER: Learn about breast and ovarian cancer risk factors and guidelines for early detection. 5:30 p.m. Free. Pre-enrollment required. UCSF Mount Zion Medical Center, 2340 Sutter St., Lurie Seminar Rm, San Francisco. (415) 885-7779.
## Classes and Courses
* Tuesday, July 6
* PROSTATE CANCER: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: Workshop for men newly diagnosed with prostate cancer who have not yet determined their surgical/therapeutic action plan. 4 p.m. Free. UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center, 1600 Divisadero St., H-3906, San Francisco. (415) 353-7176.
* Mondays, July 12 - 26
* MONDAY MEDITATION: A drop-in meditation class for cancer patients and caregivers, taught by alternating instructors, Teresa Corrigan, MA, RN, and Brook Stone, LCSW. 1:30 p.m. Free. UCSF Mount Zion Medical Center, 1701 Divisadero St., Suite 150, San Francisco. (415) 885-3693.
* Monday, July 19
* SUMMER OF STRENGTH: Join Pat Kramer, RN, MSN, AOCN for a Jamba Juice, delicious food and important information on managing cancer-related fatigue. 12 p.m. UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center, 1600 Divisadero St., 3rd flr, San Francisco. For more information or to RSVP, call (415) 885-3693.
* Tuesday, July 27
* PROSTATE AND NUTRITION: Learn about the latest prostate cancer research and how to better meet your nutritional needs. 4 p.m. UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center, 1600 Divisadero St., 3rd flr, San Francisco. For more information or to RSVP, call (415) 885-3693.
## Support Groups
* Tuesday, July 13
* SARCOMA SUPPORT GROUP: A new support group is available to all adult sarcoma patients and their family members and health care providers. 6 p.m. Free. UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center, 1600 Divisadero St., H-3906, San Francisco. RSVP to Miranda Kramer, RN, (415) 353-7949.