* WHO: UCSF Children’s Hospital will host a party where its young patients can meet characters from “Disney on Ice,” and forget about being sick for awhile. Disney VoluntEARS will present the children with new stuffed animals and will provide videos/DVDs, board games, books, interactive games, magazines and subscriptions to help the hospital’s Child Life Specialists create a more enjoyable hospital stay for the children and their families. The children will get a special photo of themselves with a Disney character and have a chance to create a special gift. The items are donated by The Walt Disney Company and its affiliates through the generosity of DisneyHand, worldwide outreach for The Walt Disney Company.
* WHEN: Tuesday, Feburary 17, 2:00 - 4:00 pm
* WHERE: UCSF Children’s Hospital / UCSF Medical Center, 505 Parnassus Ave., San Francisco. Check in at the hospital’s information desk and ask to page the UCSF News Services representatives. ALL REPORTERS AND CAMERAS MUST HAVE A UCSF ESCORT.
## Photo Opportunities:
* Children with characters from “Disney on Ice”
* Children getting their plush characters from Disney VoluntEARS
* Children doing a craft activity
* UCSF: Janet Basu (415) 476-2557, page (415) 719-0189, email@example.com
* Disney/SF: Katie Mitchell, Glodow Nead Communications (415) 994-1305
* Disney: Michelle Bergman (818) 560-8231, firstname.lastname@example.org
## Note: This Party is Not Open to the General Public