Skip to main content
STRATEGIES, TACTICS AND METRICS
- Collaborate with our local community on educational and economic opportunities and health enhancement
- By Dec. 31, 2014, implement the San Francisco Health Improvement Partnerships’ plan to collaborate on four high-impact community programs with the San Francisco Department of Public Health, San Francisco Unified School District, and other civic and community stakeholders.
- As part of UCSF's local hiring initiative, increase the percentage of total construction hours performed by qualified local resident workers on UCSF building projects, greater than $5 million, to 25 percent in 2012 and to 35 percent by Dec. 31, 2014.
- Complete the Long Range Development Plan with community involvement and obtain approval from the UC Regents by Dec. 31, 2014.
- Design and implement transparent and effective enterprisewide budgeting and planning processes
- Develop a long range enterprisewide financial forecast by Dec. 31, 2011 and school-specific strategic plans and forecasts by Oct. 31, 2012.
- In partnership with the UC Office of the President and the UC Regents, create a working group to examine alternative, mutually beneficial governance and financial relationships. Present recommendations to the UC Regents by July 31, 2012.
- By Dec. 31, 2012, form a Space Committee with an enterprisewide scope and authority, develop a Space Policy and Principles Document and, in alignment with those principles, develop a space plan for the Laurel Heights campus.
- Maximize existing revenue streams, develop new ones and continue Operational Excellence efforts to manage costs
- Evaluate and develop business cases for at least five revenue opportunities. Make go or no-go decisions on each by Oct. 31, 2012.
- Achieve target of $50M in ongoing savings from Operational Excellence initiatives by June 30, 2014.