Skip to main content
STRATEGIES, TACTICS AND METRICS
- Establish and communicate clear goals and direction at all levels
- Develop process to cascade UCSF strategic goals throughout organization to ensure accountability, goal management and tracking/reporting process by June 30, 2013.
- Develop a reward and recognition program aligned to achieving strategic goals by June 30, 2012.
- Enhance development opportunities for faculty and staff
- Complete succession management and development plans for top two levels of organization by June 30, 2013.
- Develop three-year plan and initiatives for faculty development programs based on analysis of faculty climate survey by June 30, 2012.
- Compensate faculty and staff based on performance and at market levels
- Develop job families, including market pricing positions, for all non-represented staff by June 30, 2015.
- Develop fundraising strategies for endowed chairs and other faculty support, both as part of other ongoing campaigns and by identifying potential foundations for a transformational gift by June 30, 2014.
- Create an environment in which faculty and staff can thrive
- Create action plans for all UCSF units and resurvey toward improving employee engagement by June 30, 2013.
- Increase efficiency via IT systems and develop three-year plan and initiatives to improve faculty climate based on analysis of faculty climate survey by June 30, 2013.
- Complete climate survey in Fall 2012, develop action plan based on results by June 30, 2013.