Skip to main content
STRATEGIES, TACTICS AND METRICS
- Increase professional and graduate student financial support
- Launch Chancellor’s Education Fundraising Initiative by April 21, 2012, and secure between $100M and $140M for education (including $75M to $100M for student aid) by June 30, 2015.
- Complete a comprehensive review of PhD curricula, identify ways to accelerate student progression, and reduce median time-to-degree by 10 percent by June 30, 2014.
- Develop an integrated graduate education, faculty support and research fundraising initiative by Sept. 1, 2012.
- Develop infrastructure to support new experiential, team-based, interdisciplinary learning models
- Establish Interprofessional Health Education Center infrastructure by Dec. 31, 2012.
- Develop a business plan for Parnassus and Mission Bay Learning Commons by May 29, 2012.
- Develop a business plan to integrate and maintain a robust campuswide digital learning environment by March 31, 2012.
- Create a learning environment in which our students thrive
- Open the Multicultural Resource Center by June 30, 2012.
- Institute comprehensive program to train faculty in the use of technology and develop new technology tools that enhance learning for students by June 1, 2013.
- Initiate at least two self-supporting online Masters degree programs and/or certificates by Fall 2014.
- Create international opportunities for students across three continents by Fall 2013.